Wednesday, November 3, 2010

first day

on my first day back to class, i learned that there is no such thing as first day high. kidding. first day was not bad except for the fact that we ended at around 6pm. even my weight-conscious-superego buried deep deep deeeep inside of me had to agree that one pack of skyflakes for lunch was not enough for any brain to remain functional for that long.  

my first day had me face to face with regrets, disappointments, weary faces, and battered dreams. during these times, would it be so bad to think along the lines of 'we-only-reap-what-we-sow'?  really. with all the grace and blessings from above, i think we owe it to the Giver to make the most of what we've got. lets save mourning for those which cannot be helped. for all others, we need to pick ourselves up, not look back, remain steadfast, and forged on towards the realization of His plan for us. this much we owe to ourselves, our family, and to Him.